Attention All Credential Holders,
Church of God in Christ General Assembly Update
- If you have not received your current COGIC credential card, check your ARC account and look in the notes for the reason.
- The General Assembly roster will be submitted this week. When you are able to register you must indicate if you will be attending Virtual or In-Person.
- If you attend in person you must bring some type of electronic device to participate in certain deliberations.
- Registration is $20.00 plus $2.50 processing fee.
- Lay Delegates are not automatic, do not assume because you were allowed last year you will be this year.
- If you attend in person, you must provide proof of vaccination.
- All 2022/2023 National Reports are due by March 30, 2022. Please submit your reports through your District Superintendents/District Missionaries.
- The location for General Assembly will be announced, as Mason Temple is currently under construction.
If you have any further questions, please contact Executive Secretary Sidney A. Buggs.
Executive Secretary Sidney Buggs, III
Southern California Second Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction